Description du poste
You will be responsible for developing and ensuring implementation of the annual plan to enhance and strenghten the company’s corporate reputation with internal and external stakeholders, in order to create a communicative environment that facilitates business operations.
You will have to:
- Elaborate and deliver the annual public affairs plan;
- Develop and maintain relationship with key opinion leaders;
- Manage media requests and stories;
- Identify and monitor public issues which influence public perception;
- Mobilise networks to manage issues;
- Maintain and manage the corporate contacts database.
Holder of a Master or Engineer’s degree in Communication or equivalent, you must have at least 10 years of experience in a similar function, with a strong public and corporate affairs track-record.
Experience in non-profit organizations, media relations and crisis management are desirable.
Fluency English is required.
Please send your cover letter, resume, 1 passport photo and salary expectations to:
Cocody 2 Plateaux Rue des Jardins, derrière l’agence Ecobank
Immeuble les Orchidées – 1er étage
Contacts: (+225) 22 40 42 80 / (+225) 07 76 26 17
Site Web: www.cifip-ci.com / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org